Whether you're just researching for what information is needed to get started with Flock Social, or making sure you set everything up correctly, this guide is sure to point you in the right direction!
We will include a brief summary of what the subscription setup includes, as well as a more detailed list of all the steps involved in the process.
Along the way, you will be asked to provide us with some basic information, connect your Instagram account, select your targeted audience, and finally set up your billing information.
With all of that said, let’s get started!
Actually, before we start, make sure you’ve selected the right package for you. The Professional Package is selected by default, however, you can change your preferred subscription plan by clicking the button at the top of your screen.
(You can select the desired plan by clicking on the dropdown menu )
1. CONTACT INFORMATION
The first step of setting up your Flock Social subscription is providing us with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number. This information is used to contact you during your subscription and to provide you with support if necessary. You can always adjust this information later by contacting any member of the Flock Social team, or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We just need the basic information about you)
***Please make sure not to use any emojis in your Name field since it may interfere with the Setup!
2. INSTAGRAM SETUP
(We use high end encryption to make sure that your data is safe)
After you connect your profile you’ll receive a confirmation code either on your email or phone. You’ll need to verify your account by confirming that the login attempt was made by you. The login can come from outside of the USA, since we have servers in multiple locations across the Globe.
3. TARGETING SETUP
After setting up your personal information and connecting your Instagram account through us, you will be asked to select a desired audience for your profile. These are the people we will be engaging with daily to get them interested in your profile and brand. Here are the preferences that you will be able to chose from:
- First of all, you will be asked to enter a few Usernames of successful profiles that are similar or related to yours. You should consider choosing profiles relevant for your business since we’ll be using these Accounts to target their followers and bring them to your Profile.
- Next step are the Hashtags. As you probably know, they are the main tool used to help you find content, relevant to you, on Instagram. Therefore you should try putting in as many hashtags that best describe your business/niche. This will help us reach people who are interested in your profile and of course potential followers/clients. You can read more on the value of Hashtags HERE
- Last but not least is Location Targeting. This may or may not be that important to you or your business, but you should definitely care about where your followers come from. You can select multiple locations and give your profile more space for growth. Keep in mind that you can be very specific! For example, instead of putting in a State, you can narrow it down to a specific Town etc. Read our article on Location Targeting HERE for more information.
Targeting is the most important step of your setup and you can change it even after completing your Subscription. All you have to do is reach out to your Onboarding Assistant that will be assigned to you during your Free Trial or your Personal Account Manager once your trial has expired and you have decided to stay subscribed to one of our Plans. You can read more about our Packages HERE.
4. ENGAGEMENT PREFERENCES
Once you’ve completed all the steps above, you get to adjust your engagement preferences! What this refers to is simply the way that you would like for us to engage with your targeted audience.
Features like Follow/Unfollow and Liking are the basis of our Instagram growth strategy.
- The Follow/Unfollow feature boils down to following a target user and then unfollowing them within 24 hours. This has proven to have a huge return on investment for most of our clients and you can read more about it HERE.
- On the other hand, liking is one of the primary ways we engage with targeted users. You cannot turn this feature off since this is the bare minimum of engagement.
If you want to take a deeper look at what these features right HERE.
Of course, we can't go on without mentioning our newest engagement feature which is Story Viewing. It aims to build a lasting relationship with your audience, increase traction and boost your engagement rate. If you want to know more about it feel free to take a look HERE.
Our recommendation is to keep all three options in order to get maximum results. However you’re given a possibility to customize the service.
Keep in mind that all three methods are crucial for growth and produce amazing results when combined.
Keep in mind...
Before proceeding to the Billing Setup you will be given the option to switch to a different package. You can either upgrade or downgrade a package. Don’t worry, if you’ve already skipped this step, you can just reach out to your Onboarding Assistant and they can easily change your Plan.
(If you change your mind along the way, you can switch plans here)
5. BILLING SETUP
The final step is the Billing Setup.
We understand if you are not comfortable with giving your Credit Card Information to just anyone, however it’s mainly done to make sure that anyone subscribing to the service is legitimately interested in what we do. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged until your free trial ends! You can always cancel before it expires if you don’t want to be billed.
As for the payment methods, we accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and ApplePay.
FIND OUT MORE
- For any additional information make sure to browse through our Knowledge Center!
- If you need any assistance during your Signup, feel free to reach out via our Live Chat/email email@example.com.
- If you have completed all the steps you can expect an email from your Onboarding Assistant and for all inquiries during your Free Trial feel free to reach out directly to them.